Friday, June 18, 2010

Pray.....

I saw him last night.
Didn't look good at all. Skin was pale, eyes sunken, face full of fear.
"I have colon cancer."
4 simple words that have brought fear on this man.
Anytime you attach the word "cancer" to an illness, death is automatically a given in our minds.
Thank you God that you are greater than cancer.
Thank you God that your power is not cut short or your ear is dulled because of this word "cancer."
So our prayers (and I would ask you to join me) is for this young man and his family.

Luke 1:37
For with God nothing will be impossible

Matthew 8:2-3
And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, if you are willing, You can make me clean."
Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, "I am willing....be cleansed." Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

Don't let the voice of society drown out the faith God has given each of us.
Let's pray and keep praying for God to heal this young man.
God on you.........
mb
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We will not be having a service tomorrow night. Look for us to start back on June 26th.

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...