NO SERVICE TONIGHT! TAKE THE NIGHT OFF....
GET AN EARLY JUMP ON FATHER'S DAY!
Happy Father's Day to all who qualify............
WE WILL BE BACK NEXT SATURDAY NIGHT 6 / 26
God on you...........
mb
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...
No comments:
Post a Comment