Saturday, June 5, 2010

RANDY STONEHILL - Turning Thirty (1990) Christian Rock

Gotta love it! Back in '83 (That's 1983) when I first heard this song, I was 32 so it kinda struck a chord with me. The funny part is that I am 29 the other side of 30. I'm older and hopefully wiser. I've seen a lot, heard a lot and participated in a lot. Over the past 17 years, God has allowed me to see His Kingdom and evidence of it in our midst. I have seen more in these 17 years than most people see in a life time. No brag..........just appreciation for God and His ability.

Got me a good wife who I love with a fire and passion that is greater than the first day I saw her back in January of 1970. I thought I knew what love was..........silly me. I'm still learning the depth of love today. Just when I think my cup is full and I can't love any more, I am aware of how much there is in love for another human. When I try to take my love for my wife and compare it to the love God has for the world, it pales in comparison. His love sent His Son to the cross for me. Wow!

God has been good to me. Have a great weekend.

God on you........

mb

1 comment:

Seththeredeemed said...

It's funny the day you posted this was my 31st birthday, and as I listened, I began to reflect, MAN GOD IS SOOOO GOOD TO ME!! I am so grateful for these 31 years, if God never did another thing, He's GOOD!

seththeredeemed

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...