Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Whoa! Dude....60's


Movement!
Even when there isn't any really going on.
This picture isn't moving...
Your brain is telling you that it is.
Don't ask me how it works...
It just does.
Kind of leads me to believe that
I can deceive myself into believing that I'm actually
doing o.k.
Trouble is, I have based this assumption on my own ability
to collect and assimilate the information.
So you see, if I am the problem...
then why would I think I am also the answer.

Sin is kind of like that.
It deceives us into believing that we are o.k.
whispered voices ask us, "Would God really........?"
It creates doubt and distrust of God.
Funny how sweet and smooth the voice of deception is.
It feeds our flesh (sin) appetite with no regards as to
what is truth and what is real.
Food for thought today!

God on you.
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...