Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Prayer.....

God has blessed me far beyond what I deserve.
Truth be known, if not for Jesus.........I deserve hell.
He keeps me balanced in the way I see life. I know it's Him because I would not have such thoughts left to my devices and ways. For my own personal life, I find that the words of Proverbs 30:7-9 are a prayer that I send up on a regular basis.

Proverbs 30:7-9
Two things I ask of you, O Lord
Do not refuse me before I die.
Keep falsehood and lies far from me.
Give me neither poverty nor riches,

but give me only my daily bread.
Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, 'Who is the Lord?"
Or I may become poor and steal, and so
dishonor the name of my God.

I desire only to possess that which God wants me to have.
Nothing more...
Nothing less....
A "divine" balance, if you will, of the Kingdom of God brought forth and played out in my life and the life of my family.
Who could as for more?

God on you.........
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...