You may have noticed that I haven't posted in several days.
Monday I had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. I had a heart cath done (one artery 99.9% blocked) a stint put in and all is well. The prognosis is good for my recovery so I am grateful and give praise to God for His hand of healing. I will share some of the things that God gave me during my time in the hospital, but for now I am going to rest.
Thanks to everyone for the prayers.....
God is still in control...
MB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...
2 comments:
I'm glad I checked in today Mike! Get some rest my friend. I'm praying for you.
so glad you are well and the Lord had His hand on you! He has more lives to save through you. :)
Post a Comment