Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Father Martin Tells It Like It Is
I needed to revisit an old friend.....Father Joseph Martin.
There are certain men and women that you come in contact with on this road to sobriety that seem to have the wisdom of the ages. Father Martin was such a man.
He knew the snares and traps of addiction and spent his life sharing his story and telling others about the beauty of A.A., that the only qualification needed to take this journey to sobriety was a desire to stop using. How simple.
Enjoy this short clip today on Step # 1.
God on you....
mb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...
No comments:
Post a Comment