Wednesday, July 24, 2013
STRONG TOWER
From the late 80's....
A song I wrote that was later recorded for a "give away" tape (remember those? Tapes?) that the Gadsden Vineyard Church put together.
Nori Kelley was the producer and played the kicking guitar at the first.
Brook Finlayson added lead and background vocals.
Debbie Handy soared above us all with the harmonies.
Hope you enjoy this blast from the past.
mb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...
1 comment:
I really enjoyed listening and will again and again.
Post a Comment