Saturday, August 3, 2013
Audio Message From Vineyard Recovery 7/27/13
Here is the Audio Message From Last Saturday's Meeting:
Romans 1: 24-32 - Kind of a dark passage with a view to what life looks like when we reject Christ. Even in the midst of all this darkness, you can see the love of God at work reaching out to bring back into relationship.
Enjoy...
mb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...
No comments:
Post a Comment