Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Magnificence Of God's Presence





Matthew 1: 21
And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name JESUS.....
For He will save His people from their sins.....

Not many ways you can tell the story of Jesus that hasn't already been shared....
But that doesn't stop me from proclaiming my love and life for Him.
Why?
Because everything I am....
Everything I possess....
Everything I know.....
IS because of Him.
Simple as that.
I live under the fullness and direction of His Holy Spirit, given as a guide to help me navigate this dark world.
By His hand, I base all my daily choices upon what His desire is.....
Not mine....

My life for His....
He killed the old "me" when I came confessing and repenting....
He killed that old nature that loved sin...and in doing so, He did three things for me.
He broke the power of sin in my life
He paid the penalty of sin, a debt I could never pay....
And He separated me from the presence of sin.....
That is why on this day before Thanksgiving, I give thanks for my HIGHER POWER!!!
JESUS!

Do you know Him?
I don't mean have you heard of Him..
Or do you have some information about Him.
I mean do you really know Him.
Have you been touched by the sheer magnificence of His presence?
A touch that you will not soon forget.
A touch that will change everything.
My prayer is that we all run into Him today.....

Happy Day Before!!!
God on you...
mbb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...