Monday, January 5, 2009

It's Monday All Day Today

What a great weekend.
Friday night we went to Centre to speak at Celebrate Recovery.
Can you say, "God was in the house"?
It was a powerful time of ministry and prayer.
I never tire of seeing God move on people and they respond to it.
Many were saved.
Some were healed of physical stuff.
At the end, worship seem to go to another level as the people really began to worship.
Donnie George, who heads up the Celebrate Recovery, came to me at the end and said, "You stir everyone up when you come up here." I merely replied, "It ain't me Donnie.......It's God!"
For that I am grateful.

Saturday night at Rapha was our first meeting of the new year.
The first worship song we did for 2009 was "NO MORE."
It is about not turning back or giving up.
The realization that there isn't any life found in our old ways and habits.
The only true life is found today in chasing Jesus.
Very simple.
Just Jesus.
Me getting out of the way.
Not living by my decisions or wants and desires.
Doing what He tells me to.
At the end after ministry, the worship team began to sing, "Jesus Loves Me".
I am always taken by the power of this simple song.
The way if affects the men and the truth that came over the room as we sang.
It was a good weekend.

God on you.........
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...