Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hymn"Here is Love Vast as the Ocean" Welsh Church

Being my heritage is from Wales, i have been strangely drawn to the study of Evan Roberts and the 1904 Welsh Revival. How God's Spirit came and a country was undone. Crime all but disappeared during the revival. Pubs closed down for lack of business.
The song in this video is most associated with the Welsh Revival. HERE IS LOVE VAST AS THE OCEAN. Oh that I could understand the depth and width and height of God's love and that it is directed toward His children, His followers, His church.
Sit back and enjoy this offering today.
Ask yourself, "Do i truly know this God?"

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...