Saturday, August 22, 2009

How True

I Corinthians 15
When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true:
"Death has been swallowed up in victory."
"Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?"


Here is to all the members of the graduating class of Etowah High School 1969 who are not with us today. In memory we celebrate your life tonight.
Even though this is an important event for us, there is a far greater event scheduled in the marriage supper of the Lamb. When the saints, the children of God, will be gathered to be presented to Jesus.
I can't wrap my head around how this is going to be. What it will look like, sound like and smell like. It is too much for my brain, but my heart knows that it is true. It will happen.
Make sure....
Please seek God and make sure that you are saved.
This decision to either receive or reject Jesus' offer of life is too big to play with.
May He find you and may you find Him today.

God on you......
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...