Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Outlaw

One of the first Jesus songs I learned after being born again.
Larry Norman spoke the only way he knew how. Through his music.
It was an honest look at Jesus. The voice was true, the word was power and the Holy Spirit changed lives.
Larry is a part of my Christian heritage as important as Martin Luther or Calvin. You may disagree and I would find no fault with you. But God used Larry Norman to change my view of Christianity. Larry put to music the truth that Scripture tells us. Please do not misunderstand me. Nothing replaces the truth of God. But to those of us who are touched by Music, well God used Larry to fill in a lot of the chinks.
I miss Larry....
As I do Mark.....
Hope to see'em one day. Mabye make some tunes together.
God on you............
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...