Friday, August 14, 2009

Keith Green- Asleep in the light

Revelation 3:17
You say, "I am rich. I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing. But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked."

We have two types of churches in America.
1.) The professing church - They gather on Sunday's. Sing the songs. Put money in the offering plate and go away lost in their sin, thinking themselves to be at peace with God.

2.) The true church - these people exists sometimes within the professing church. They have a heart for God and for His work. They don't wait for someone in the church to tell them what to do, they are about their Father's business daily. They love His word. They love to talk and listen to the Father.

Which group do you belong to?
God on you......
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...