Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Soon By Terry Taylor

There was (and continues to be) so much really good music that is written by men and women who hearts are turned to Jesus. At the same time, Coroporate Christian Music is being churned out like pre-formed patties from the local Hamburger chain. All fluff and no substance.
This is the music I was brought too when I was saved. Terry Taylor, Daniel Amos, Phil Keaggy, Larry Norman, Randy Stonehill, Honeytree, and others.
There is such a difference in the music these people wrote and played and recorded and what is being passed off today as "Christian" music."
Enjoy this song and worship!

God on you.
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...