Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Update

New message downloaded for you too listen to.
Step # 5 - Psalm 51: The ultimate 5th Step.
So far God has allowed me to carry on with the Twelve Steps teaching for this year.
If you go back to the message from Dec. 26, 2009, you'll hear Seth Barber make the statement that "if you are willing to go to any lengths, here are a few simple steps to follow." That sparked or stirred me to began to teach one step per month. Hopefully you will follow and see how God is center of the steps.

Mother's day was yesterday and I trust that if you are a mother, you had a great day.
Around the Bynum household, Mother's Day means that Mom doesn't turn her hand all day. She gets the morning paper to read first. She gets the first cup of coffee. The television is hers for the day and she doesn't have to prepare any meals.

I grilled steaks yesterday (lucky me, I get to benefit from Mother's Day also) along with some baked potatoes and salad. For desert I baked an Angel food cake and prepared fresh strawberries to go with it. Needless to say, by the time we finished and I had cleaned up the kitchen, everyone was in need of an afternoon nap and that is exactly what we did.

VERSE OF THE DAY:
Psalm 51:6
Surely you desire truth in the inner parts. You teach me wisdom in the inmost place.

Truth in the inner parts. Truth about what? About ourselves. We have got to see ourselves as the Holy Spirit shows us our true hearts. It is from the place that we can honestly offer up confession and repentance to God for His restoration and cleansing to come to us.

Think on these things...
God on you........
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...