Sunday, August 15, 2010

What An Incredible Time

I love technology and I hate technology.
There I said it.
I am intimidated at times by the gadgets and thingy-bobs that all the big corps. produce for our "pleasure."
But today...
I am encouraged.

Jim Bentley, Senior pastor of Gadsden Vineyard Church, sent me a text (I really don't do texting so don't expect me to return any you might send me). The crux of his text was the announcement that Gadsden Vineyard Church was now streaming live over the Internet. How cool is that?
Seeing how Sunday is our day of rest, I can now view the service in my office here at Rapha or at home.

To watch Gadsden Vineyard go to:
http://www.ustream.tv/
and go to channel : gadsden vineyard church.

God on you.......
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...