Thursday, January 20, 2011

O For A Thousand Tongues to Sing



Micah 6:8
He has showed you, O man, what is good, and what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

The Westminister Confession states that "the chief end of man is to worship God."
More than song which stirs our heart........
More than words that can roll off our tongue.....
More than a heart that is filled with emotion.........
The worship referred to in the Confession is a life given....a life surrendered.....a life lived wholly unto and for God.
My aim....
My purpose....
My call....
My life for Him.
Today Father, I commit myself unto your care.
Spend as you would.
Give me away at your discretion.
Empower me against the forces of darkness that roll and roam this world seeking to devour whom it would.
Let my life be a reflection of Your will and Your kingdom.
May it be done here today as it is being done in heaven.
To you belong the power, the glory and dominion forever and ever and ever and beyond ever....
Praise you Lord!
God on you .....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...