Friday, September 26, 2008

Tomorrow Night

We will gather tomorrow night to worship.
To come together, as a group, and simply say, "Thank you God! For who you are."
We will not get caught up in the blessings we have been given.
We will not be dragged down by the events of our past.
We will focus for a brief period of time on God and him alone.

Our music will reflect who we are as a community of believer's.
It will sound like us.
It will stir our hearts as we move out into areas that, for some, are uncharted.
We will focus our hearts and our minds on God.
We will do so not for anything in return, but to simply to remember how blessed we are.

It has been two weeks since I have been here for the meeting and I can tell you that I have missed it terribly.
I have spoken in several places over the past couple of weeks but none compare to coming back here, my home, to be with the men and worship with them.
Thank you Lord for our place in your Kingdom.
May we win for the Lamb....
The rewards of his suffering.

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...