Monday, November 9, 2009

New Message Downloaded

I've downloaded the message from the past Saturday night (Nov. 7).
"Take up the Cross" is a look at the issues we face in following Jesus.
As people in recovery, the need for being brutally honest with ourselves is necessary to move on in life.
The battle between our will and God's call is at the heart of taking up the cross to follow Jesus.

I also included one of the worship songs we did "Nothing But The Blood".
A twist on the Hymn by the same name.
Hope you enjoy these "Sound bites" from the Church@ Rapha.

God on you.....
mbb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great message!!!




Jeremy Z

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...