Saturday, November 20, 2010
Michael Bynum talks about the Gadsden Vineyard
This is one of our famous Waffle House discussion series.
Jim Bentley and me, Michael Bynum, discuss my take on what the Vineyard church really means to me.
It was at the Gadsden Vineyard that I was ordained, trained and given permission to "get some puppies". In other words, God used this vehicle to define who I am today.
I am forever grateful for Gadsden Vineyard.
God on you....
mb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...
No comments:
Post a Comment