Here is the last message in our "one year walk through the 12 steps".
Seth Barber takes us back to where we began on December 26th last years.
Enjoy the message in the I-pod section of this blog.
God on you....
mb
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...
No comments:
Post a Comment