Friday, July 1, 2011
Hell Is Burning While The Church Is Asleep
Rise up O men and women of God.
How can we slumber and look inward when all around us hell is taking souls?
Like Peter, I cry out, "Lord! Let us speak with boldness the gospel of Jesus Christ."
May fear of you, O Lord outweigh what others may think of me and may I love as you love.
May the love of Calvary flood my spirit, my body, my mind and my heart and may it be the words that I speak.
More of you Lord and less of me.
More of you Lord and less of me.
More of you Lord and less of me.
Amen! And Amen!
God on you....
mb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...
No comments:
Post a Comment