Thursday, May 14, 2015

Prayer List


James 5:16
.....The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

It was a good morning at Rapha yesterday.
I made my way among the men, talking with them, answering their questions as best I could. Sometimes my answers were simply, "I don't know."
Lot of prayer request from them, so let's get down to business.

1.) P. --- Continue to pray for his healing from cancer. He is improving and growing stronger with each day.

2.) N. ----Sister of one of the men @ Rapha.  She is facing a pretty serious back surgery.

3.) J. ----He asked for prayer that God would grant him wisdom on how to rebuild trust from his family. He wants to pay them back for all they have invested in him to get this recovery. Not just financially, but also their relationship.

4.) B. --- He asked for prayer that God would grant him the strength and will to stay in treatment. The tug on him to leave is strong. He knows he needs to stay but there is a part of him that wants to leave.

5.) V. --- Needs a job, as he his entering into phase II of his treatment. He has skills and experience, but he is struggling with all the unknown. He told me, "Hey, it is a whole new ballgame this time. I don't want to run away and get high."

6.) B.--- In the past, he started out fast and hard in treatment, but would slowly drift away back into his old lifestyle. He wants consistency in his life. 

7.) G. ---- Prayer for his kids. He has neglected them to chase the drugs, and sees the damage that he has brought upon his children. He has started the process of building relationship with them again.

Thank you for adding your prayers to our's on behalf of these men.
Never doubt that God doesn't hear them, or that He isn't acting on our prayers.

God on you...

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...