Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Keith Green - Create in me a clean heart



No matter who you are....
No matter where you might be today as you read and listen to this posting....
God is there for you.
I make no bold assumptions as to the things you struggle with, as humanity is assailed on every side by the kingdom of darkness. We may live in different states, or counties.........we may even live in different countries. But our struggle is the same no matter where home is.
The devil's voice whispers in our ear that we cannot break free. We cannot run away. We cannot escape.
But the words of this song are more than just words.
They are life.
Create in me a clean heart.....and renew a right spirit within me.
Oh God....take from me all the damage that has been done by sin. Take my heart (my will, my intellect, my desires) and change them into a heart that reflects the goodness of your heart.

Please pray for me today that I would simply walk out what God has for me.
I will do likewise for each of you.
Together maybe we can change our piece of His kingdom.
Together maybe we can share our story with someone.
Together we will bring glory and honor to God.

God on you..........
mb

1 comment:

mj said...

Love this song, in fact i was just playing this yesterday.

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...