Friday, March 4, 2011

It is Well with my Soul



I live today....
I live today because Jesus lives in me.
I live for him and not for the desires and dictates that my soulish nature seeks to exercise in my life.
That old nature....
That old man....
was nailed to the cross and I can with confidence say that I bear it no more.
The struggles I face today are the deeds and attacks of the enemy because of my commitment to Jesus.
I am not a strong man.
I am weak and it is here, in this weakness, I am made strong by the Holy Spirit of God who dwells in me. Everything I am not....Everything I cannot do........is perfected and strengthened by Jesus.
I know whose I am.
I know who I am.
I know who I shall become on that day when I stand face to face with my Savior.
SO no matter what my lot in life today.....
I can truly say, "It is well with my soul."

God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...