I must apologize for a typo in the posting "JUST JESUS"....
I mistakenly typed that Jesus invitation was not extended to the elite and socially acceptable....
The correction should read that the invitation to new life was not only extended to them but others.
I'm sorry for this and promise to have a second cup of coffee to sharpen my dull thoughts and sleepy eyes....forgive me for my lapse in word placement.
Michael B.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...
No comments:
Post a Comment