Friday, December 25, 2020

LET EARTH RECEIVE HER KING

 


Christmas....Christmas 2020. So many are leaning into Christmas this year because of all the separation, uncertainty, and spiritual darkness that has covered 2020. Many are projecting 2021 as the year that every thing returns to normal. I pray that it does.....normal would not be bad. 

I want to approach 2021 with the same attitude that the Apostle Paul wrote about in Philippians. "I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want......I can do all things through him (Christ Jesus) who gives me strength."

So today, when the family gathers.........I will be content. resting in Christ, enjoying every moment of it. When problems come at me during the coming year.......I will be content, resting and trusting in Christ..knowing that He is still in control.

Today, lay all your junk......your emotional struggles........your doubts and fears....all the uncertainty....lay them all at the feet of Jesus. Take them to Him in prayer and tell Him..."You know, my shoulders aren't strong enough to carry these....I am going to cast them over on you, and I will work at finding contentment today.

Today...to all who have stopped by here to read this posting....I wish you Jesus. I wish you the completeness that you can only experience through a relationship with Christ. As you look into your Christmas tree today, I pray that you see the other tree....One that held the Savior of all mankind...the cross.

Merry Christmas 2020 to all of you from us!!!
Vicki and Michael Bynum

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...