Tuesday, December 20, 2022

John Piper reads "The Innkeeper"


Some years ago I found this poem by John Piper. A poem that reveals another side of our Savior that we might not have ever considered.
In an age of hurry, hurry, hurry....I urge you to take 11 minutes to watch this. More than watch, let the words fill your heart. Let them cut through all the hustle and bustle that this world has placed on this time we call Christmas.

May we all truly find that which this past year has stolen from us. Stolen from us and left only despair, gloom and hopelessness.  Let the story of the birth of Christ burn fresh in your heart.
And may God bless you!

Merry Christmas from Vicki and Michael......the Bynum's

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...