Saturday, March 19, 2011

Run For Your Life



Sin does not take a holiday....
The Kingdom of darkness and its ruler, Satan, never rests....
The aim of such evil is to destroy all that is of God and....
destroy all of those who belong to God.

Somehow we think if we "out God" the devil we will win.....
Forgetting or ignoring the devil does not bode well for those who consider life with Christ to be the ultimate party.
To think that we can simply be "out anointed" to not feel the attacks of the enemy is foolish.
IT is a war.
I see it every day.
I hear the stories.
I see the evidence of destruction on a scale that is will not register in some peoples lives.
Some say that I have grown dark.....
And hard.....
And Cold.....
No..
I am in the battle.
I live to engage.
I rejoice for every soul saved.
For every heart that is illuminated by the saving light of the Holy Spirit.

The true church.....
The real church.....
The people of God who were not a people and now are...
It is time for them not to rise up but to fall down....
Fall down upon our knees and pray.
The church needs to cry out for revival......
not renewal......
It begins with the church...
The church repentant...
The church broken....
The church filled with purpose.....
Come Lord Jesus and stir the embers before they go out.....
Shake us out of our self-centeredness and into the light of your Gospel....
May Your cry to "GO!" once again be felt among your people..
To go and tell the story of salvation to those who are lost and hopeless.

Thank you for Your death on the cross for my sins....
Blessed be Your Holy Name!

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...