Wednesday, April 28, 2021

WISDOM FROM THE CARPENTER --MARK COTNEY


(Mark posted this on his Facebook page)

I've known Mark for a number of years and have watched as the Holy Spirit changed this man. If ever there was a man who had a good dose of common sense along with a deep portion of the Holy Spirit, it would be Mark. I appreciate his honesty, and I know that Mark does not share unless it burns on him. Grateful for this man and what he means to Vicki and I.)

 Top of the morning to All of Ya'll.

Par for the course, a day late, that's how you can tell that, Yep, that's Mark. I issued a challenge in my last post. Ask anyone & everyone who takes the time to actually ready my pobo words, a challenge for us to get out of our daily routine & extend a welcomed handshake, fist bump, elbow, wink, & being we are still battling this COVID19, to drop my mask to share a Smile.

My findings may come as a surprise to some, but I know that all my Friends whom have known me for years, they will speak to me anywhere, everywhere we happen to meet. Nothing new there. By the way, I have as many Friends of color as I do of none color, or white, whatever works for you.
Now to my findings on the matter of Racism, yes, Racism does exist, it's alive, I guess by today's standards. But I found no evidence of it within the people I met on the streets & stores I visit & the streets I travel. But I live in a small town, no matter, that means, everybody knows everybody. You can't do Nothing without everyone knowing what's going on.

I love my community & Small Town of Wadley Alabama. Yes there may be some who may be racist. It's just that I don't know them & if I did, I would stay clear of them, no matter there skin color. Racism has no color of skin, Racism is a tool of the devil & he is very good at his job.

Now we have news outlets, I will refer to them as the big 4. All of them combined with LOTS of political leaders that have watered down & used the term to a point that puts everyone guilty of racism, IF YOU EAT THE CHEESE, you mite agree with them.
Through God, I am a Overcomer, Trust in God & Try to teach Your Young to do the same. The cure lies with in you & I. The cure starts in the Home, But the real cure lives in the heart of all mankind, since the Day God made Adam & pulled a rib from him, thus He created Eve, why? Ask for the answer, He has the cure!
Love my Friend, & maybe a Smile. Share them, that's a start

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...