Thursday, July 8, 2021

New To The Greene Street Letters


 

Just Added to the Greene Street Letters ~ if you look to the right side of this page, you'll see a new section where we are going to post audio messages from our Saturday Night Meeting @ The ReCovery Church on Broad Street.

We are going to phase out the live-stream from Saturday night. New udiomessages will be loaded each week, and I will post a notification on our Facebook page to let you know when new ones are available. You should be able to either listen now, or download to listen at a later date.

Thanks for allowing me to share...
Keep on Keepin' on...

mbb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...