Wednesday, October 6, 2021

TODAY I WILL BE WORSHIP


Heaven seems closer to me now than ever before. I see some things that I believe youth did not let me see. I understand some things that eluded me because I was chasing what I thought was important.

There is only one thing of importance to me. My worship of God.
To return my love to the one who created me.
To sing not just words or notes, but what is in my heart. The voice may not be as strong as it once was, but the heart still burns for Him.
To reach out to those who don't yet know of what I write this morning.

Oh, don't look to me as something spiritual or any way perfect in any manner.
I am dust....
I am dust that was brought to life by the breath of God.
Life = salvation. I was alive in the medical sense of the word. My heart had a beat. My body was able to move around. My brain fed me thoughts and ideas. But my Spirit was dead. As Scripture says, "I was dead in my sin.

So today, I will move out from my home.
As I do so, I will not only give worship to God.
I will be "worship" to God in every thing I do.
I think it just might be a good day.
Sorry CNN.....
Sorry Fox....
All you other initials.....ABC, CBS, and NBC...
You have no message for me, and I sure don't have room in my heart for the darkness that you spew forth.

As the song says...."Turn your eyes upon Jesus. Look full in His wonderful face. And the things of earth will grow strangely dim. In the light of His glory and grace.

God on you...
mbb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...