Monday, February 28, 2022

Vineyard Southeast - Not Be Moved



I need this song. I need the truth that it conveys to the heart. I need to get this all down in me. Jesus is the immovable rock. Society can try and chisel Him out of place.....Cultural can gather its collective strength to move Him. But He is the Rock of all rocks. His love is without fail. His truth stands unchallenged. He is the only true source of life. You won't find it in a bottle or a pill......You will not find it 
in the collective intellectual minds of this age or any other age.

Jesus IS the rock. Not Jesus WAS the rock, or Jesus WILL be the rock. He is current, right now, on time rock of stability that comes when we receive His gift of Salvation. When we confess, turn from our wicked ways...wicked thoughts...wicked intentions (all of which come from our wicked hearts). We cry out to the this Rock we call Jesus, and He comes to lift us out of our misery and self destruction.

You can believe this...
Or you can reject it...
You can find Jesus today...
Or you can continue down that dark path you've chosen.
As for me....
I need a solid, stable place from which I can face each day. Face each day with the assurance that God has me and will instruct me on how to deal with each situation and circumstance that my come my way.

He is the ROCK that will not be moved.
God on you this morning
Michael b.

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...