Monday, May 18, 2020

WHAT IN THE WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS IS GOING ON WITH ME?



So why this blog? I already have three Facebook pages.
#1 - My personal page
#2 - Vineyard ReCovery page
#3 - Northside Baptist page.
Well, this is going to be a central place where all three can meet.

I can post video's of our different services, as well as others such as Todd Bagley's "Gadsden Vineyard 4'o clock" meeting.
And along the way, I can post the overflow of my thoughts and views of how I look at life.

Now such a thing as "My View" is exactly that....my view. Things I see and understand based on my world view. In today's society and our culture here in America, a person's view has become the gold standard by which to measure everybody else. In this case, when it comes to me, I do not want to exalt my understanding. But I do want to present "Kingdom Understanding". Such is what influences me and the way I see the world. As I have stated on several occasions, as a follower of Christ, I have been called to live on the economy of heaven.

Do you remember the old WWJD bracelets that were so popular years ago? What Would Jesus Do?" Well, lets bring that forward and have WWJS...What Would Jesus Say. How about a bracelet that says WWJHMED.  What Would Jesus Have Me Do? Because the bottom line is this. His is the only opinion that matters. His is the only voice that I need listen to.

Think on these things....
God on you...

mbb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...