Sunday, May 31, 2020

AMAZING GRACE AS I'VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE!

This morning at Northside Baptist Church, we are going through our usual Sunday morning protocol. Introduction and welcome. First hymn....Amazing Grace.
Whoa! What was that?
I sat there looking at each verse like I had never seen before.
Five verses....
The song itself is a complete picture of the life of a follower of Jesus. From the initial point of salvation, to the end of life and being ushered into the presence of God where we will sing for 10,000 years and beyond.


So I knew right then, that the sermon I have prepared was put aside.. Maybe since today was Pentecost, this was the message the Holy Spirit wanted shared.

Anyway you look at it, the message was totally off-the-cuff, but solely in the Spirit.
When I had finished, one of those present came up to me and said, "You know, I've sang that song all my life. But after this teaching this morning, I'll never look at the same way again...thank you for that message."

God is good...
I've posted the video of this morning below...
Enjoy.

Mbb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...