Sunday, July 5, 2020

LAST NIGHT'S MEETING



Here is the video from last night's Live Stream @ ReCovery Church on Broad.
I'd like to say that it was a wonderful evening....
On some level it was, but it was also a very hard time for me.

I really struggled to share the word last night.

Sometimes it just happens that way.
There might have been some warfare going on, but whatever it was, I know that God used what was taught in spite of me. He's kind of like that isn't He? We'll struggle to say what we think needs to be said, and He'll use it anyway. Someone will come up and say, "That was just what I needed to hear." I guess that is the amazing thing about God....we think our best efforts accomplish much, when all He really is looking for is obedience on our part. As I've always said..."He calls us to obedience...He makes the difference."
Anyway I trust that you will receive from the meeting last night.

God on you....
mbb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...