Few years back, I took my son, Chad, and my grandson, Tyler to see Charlie Daniels. Tyler was just beginning to listen to Charlie's music, and it really surprised me when I got news that Charlie had passed this morning.
One of my most favorite songs that Charlie did was off his first Christian album. He told of how upon his salvation, he did not want to profit off of what God had done for him. He waited five years before releasing it. He did not want people to think that his relationship with God was merely a flash in the pan.
Here is Charlie Daniels with "TWO OUT OF THREE".
mbb
Monday, July 6, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...
1 comment:
A great song! A good man is gone to his home.
Post a Comment