Monday, July 6, 2020

REST NOW CHARLIE

Few years back, I took my son, Chad, and my grandson, Tyler to see Charlie Daniels. Tyler was just beginning to listen to Charlie's music, and it really surprised me when I got news that Charlie had passed this morning.

One of my most favorite songs that Charlie did was off his first Christian album. He told of how upon his salvation, he did not want to profit off of what God had done for him. He waited five years before releasing it. He did not want people to think that his relationship with God was merely a flash in the pan.

Here is Charlie Daniels with "TWO OUT OF THREE".
mbb

1 comment:

bishopj57 said...

A great song! A good man is gone to his home.

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...