Thursday, October 29, 2009

Come Lest I Die

Like Wesley I need to be "Strangely Warmed"
I am dry tinder in need of a spark.
A spark of divine origin that comes when the Holy Ghost of God settles up humanity.
More than the spark.....
More than the ignition to fire....
More than the dry tinder of my heart
is the incredible purpose of God.
To understand that He has come for a reason.
Yes, Love is part of it.
But the greater is Kingdom!
Rule and Reign of Lord God Jehovah in a corrupt world, governed by corrupt men who load the backs of others with oppression.
To bring all to the cross of Christ....
Here, at the cross, we find the great equalizer.
Here we all stand as guilty men and women.
Guilty of sin and in need of a savior.
Only Jesus.
Only His blood....
We are in need of you Lord.
Come and meet us in this hour.
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...