Monday, October 12, 2009

What Are You Really Saying God?



This cloud formation was photographed over Moscow, Russia
last Wednesday.
I'm not hear to speculate or pontificate
or even ruminate.
I do know that God speaks through the natural.
What was God saying, if indeed it was him?
A reminder that the power of man
pales in comparison to the throne of God.

In connection to the day the cloud appeared I tracked down a corresponding verse.Cloud appeared on 10 / 7 / 09

Pg. 107 verse 9

"The enemy boasted, I will pursue, I will overtake them

I will divide the spoils

I will gorge myself on them

I will draw my sword and my hand will destroy them."

The plans of man are futile to the plans of the Lord.

His plans are yes and amen.

You be exalted in the heavens.

May they declare your name and your works.

God on you all...

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...