Monday, October 12, 2009

What A Weekend

Monday...
Rainy....
Water beginning to cover the road leading here to Rapha.
Busy weekend but God was at each event.
He was there not because of me but because of hungry heart....
hurting people.....
People wanting to believe in something that was real.
To know that what was being talked about would make a difference
in their life.
Friday night in Centre for Celebrate Recovery.
Much pain in the room.
Much hope as they came wanting to believe this God was real.
At the end people streamed forward to be prayed for and ministered
too.
Worship team put away their music and just began to worship.
Power.
Presence.
Purity.
Healing.
Mercy and grace.
All came into that room.
People wept and received healing.
The Kingdom is here but not yet.
We saw that Friday night.
Saturday night at Rapha.
Once again was saw God come into a meeting and bring
healing....
He brought all the flavors of his nature and character.
He poured freely on those who were hungry.
Some surrendered and met Jesus for the first time.
It was a good night.
Sunday night
Another Celebrate Recovery...
Different group of people.
God, who is the same today, yesterday and forever..
Came.
Clinic time/ prayer time was powerful.
Three different groups on three different nights
with the same result.
God came because of hungry hearts.
Hearts that were desperate.
Like the leper...."If you are willing I know you can heal me?"
"If I am willing!"
Jesus stretches out his hand and the leper was healed.
People came forward.
"I know you can heal...I just know that you would heal me."
Healing came.
Lives were changed.
Thank you Lord!
God on you all....
mb

1 comment:

RODRIGUEZ said...

WOW! God never ceases to amaze me! He is truly great! denise

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...