Sunday, September 12, 2021

"I HAVE HEARD"

 



Our audio message this week comes from Habakkuk 3:2...
Judgment is coming and Habakkuk is praying to God.
He begins his prayer with "I Have Heard Of Your Name"...
Which stirred me to think on what I truly believe about God.

I have taken to saying (over the past few months) that it's not enough
to believe "In" God....
We must learn to "Believe" God.
To take that belief and let it become a part of who we truly are.
That such become more than words on a page, but become the defining
actions of a life that has been changed by salvation, and the continuing
growth that comes from interaction with the Holy Spirit.

Check out the message in our audio section and, as always, please tell others that you think might benefit from the teaching.
God on you...
michael b

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...