Wednesday, September 1, 2021

FORTY NINE AND STILL KICKING

 


Well babe....we made another one. Forty-nine! I look at that picture and there is so much I would like to say to these two youngsters. They were truly clueless in Seattle!

But we found out that love was so much more than what we thought it was back in 1972. With each passing year, my love for you kept growing and changing. Love became something deeper and more meaningful. 

Here today, I look at those two kids and wonder what would they have thought if we'd told them about they family they were going to have. About grand kids and how quick they grow up. They may have gone running and screaming into the night. I guess that is the beauty of marriage and being young. Your whole world is out there waiting for you to live.

So on this day, once again I would say "I DO" all over and not think twice about it. I know that if I asked you if you would marry me again, you'd say "In a New York Minute.

p.s. /  Thank you Peggy Chatman for the beautiful card. Peggy sends us an anniversary card every year and it means the world to us.

God on you..

mbb



No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...