Monday, September 6, 2021

OUR VALUES


 

Don't know why I chose this picture of the creek @ Rapha. It just holds a lot of memories for me of the baptism's we use to do. Life is always moving, like that creek, and sometimes we loose ourselves along the way. As John Wimber use to say, "Keep the main thing....the main thing." Can't beat that for advice this is why I did a short audio teaching about "Our Values" and how they relate and actually complete the twelve steps we talk about.

Check out the message over on in the audio portion of this blog. You can listen now, or download and listen later. Either way, thanks for stopping by. Tell your friends about us, and share the messages!

God on you...

mbb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...