Saturday, October 3, 2009

Need Prayer...

Being here at Rapha can be good (Of which it is)
Being here at Rapha can be bad (Of which sometimes it can be)
Usually when the weather begins to change, we have outbreaks of cold and flu.
I have succumbed to one of them.
Achy, feverish (not all the time) and just plain blahhhhh!
This too shall pass and I will be back to full strength.
Prayer for the sickness and Advil for the fever.

We have visitation today and it looks like it will be a glorious day weather wise.
Last visitation it rained the entire time and I was soaked beyond head to foot.
I was soaked in places I didn't know I had places in.
Today should be a good day for the families to get together.
Visitation always boosts the spirits and morale of everyone.
I've lost count of the number of visitations I have worked. I just know that there has been a ton of them. I have had good ones and I have had bad ones. But the one constant through out it all has been the favor and mercy of the Lord over this camp. I always pray for God's spirit to bring peace to this camp and that it invade everyone who sets foot here.
Everyone who comes to visit.
That God's Holy Spirit would bring healing and restoration during the time the families spend together.
IT will be a good day today....

God on you.....
mb

1 comment:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...