Keep the main thing.......
the main thing.
Don't get caught up in the spin of information that is drawing some away.
What are you feeding your heart and mind on?
Good stuff?
Or
God stuff?
Short video...
Thanks for letting me share.
God on you....
p.s. / Sorry about the phone call during the video. Forgot to turn the ringtone off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...
No comments:
Post a Comment