Thursday, June 11, 2020

WE DO NOT PRAY AGAINST THE DARKNESS.....WE ARE LIGHT!

How subtle the ways of this world are...
They stir our flesh and bring out a desire to say things we might normally never say.
They entice us to justify our belief or our position.
In other words, we find ourselves fighting on the enemies ground.
I will never wage war fighting on his turf....
I will engage through acts of love, guided by the Holy Spirit.
I will speak truth in love, as the Holy Spirit gives me utterance.
And, above all.....
I will BE the light God has said I am....

God on you....
Watch the video below and see what God would say to you....

mbb


No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...